the sex is in the text


BCBG dress, UO belt, gravity pope boots, CM braclets

Unfortunately, as of late, this blog has been the last thing on my ever-growing list of things to do. 
My sense of balance has been set to the test and time is more of a commodity than ever before. I have been falling out of the week. Sundays are Mondays and Tuesday was last year's Thursday, and so on. Every morning for the last week or so, I wake up, slightly short of breath and running a checklist through my mind.

But, I suppose I'm not looking to have an undisturbed, quiet, nice kinda life. I am here to be tested, to overcome and to grow.
Nothing worth doing ever comes easy, right?

I did have a few moments of my own over the weekend, so I put on head to hip studs and  hit up sexapalooza on a mission to find something saucy to get my mind off of work.
I hate to say it, but it was the most painful sort of ordinary. And last time I checked, ordinary was not a good way to describe sex.

If you want to read about my experience, you can check out an article about it Guerilla magazine's g-gallery.

x