windowpanes whitewalls wintertime


















I once read somewhere that no one needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one. and I can fully attest to that!

 I just returned from one of the most hectic xmas holidays I have had in years  and I couldn't be more ready for a few days of 'real' holiday time before I start my new job in the new year.

For the last week I've seen enough highway, family, tinsel and turkey to last me until the next holiday season. And as much as I love hotel beds, travelling and was fortunate  to have  seen so many beautiful cities and towns from Ottawa all the way to the Atlantic coast, I am so happy to be home and counting down the days to 2011.

Hope you all had a great holiday season and are as excited as I am for New Years! It just so happens to be my favorite ( well, maybe tied  for first place with Halloween) holiday and reason to have a party! Can't wait!

x