hazy days





After a 5 month self-induced shopping ban, I finally caved (well, sort of) and went into Victoire a few days ago.  Like salt in the wound, I like to suffer and going into Victoire, when I vowed not to purchase any new clothing until 2011 is the ultimate agony. Every time I'm in that store, or even walk past it, I ask myself, why why WHY do they always have the cutest stuff! Yes, even their windows are always adorned in the most irresistibly stylish of ways.

 The first thing I saw when I walked in was a black, structured purse ( unfortunately I forgot the name of the brand) that looked like something Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman would be toting around...surely a bag I would put to good use.  Only a few more days until that shopping ban is a thing of the past.






If you haven't yet checked out Victoire's very first commercial, you should; sweet, stylish and cheeky, just like the store itself! 
I hope this is only a beginning of a series of commercials to come
x