jeans:diesel   shoes:nine west   blouse:isabella rodriguez   hat:china town ottawa   necklace:aldo   bangles:random&vintage   snake ring:vintage   bag:aldo


Now I know that my erratic posting can be a bit annoying, but I am a woman obsessed with change and improvement….well, at least lately.

And breathe. 

After facing a spout of bad luck over the last three weeks, things are looking up. This week was spent mostly with a few girls that may soon take over the world. No joke. These inspiring friends of mine have injected me with hope, positivity and a realization that things happen for a reason. (A sentiment I would have drop kicked last week, but this week, it makes sense)
I have no doubts or limits in my life. Constantly forwarding yourself has taught me that ups and downs come and go.

x