most nights I go to bed






tony sleeping by elizabeth peyton| random tumblrs| cecily brown|still from les enfants terribles

Guys! It's ten o'clock sunday morning and I haven't slept yet. Seriously. I wish I had some Janice Joplin-inspired story to blame my lack of slumber on but unfortunately that's not the case. I have been glued to my computer for the last 15 hours working. Blah blah blah. I know everyone works. Everyone is busy. Lack of sleep due to one's job is nothing new. But I just hit send! send! fuuck yeah SEND! and emailed this ridiculously lengthy project that I've been working on for the last few days for my writing job. Now I should be high-tailing it home to my snow white bed, but I figured my blog hasn't seen some love from me for a few days and I'm here and my fingers are in strapping condition after all this typing...and...yeah...that's all I've got. Anyways, stop reading my feeble attempts at writing. Look at these sleepy pictures instead and listen to this dreamy song by Band of Horses. Nighty night!