dizzy spells

(jacob pants, james perse coat, aldo boots,borrowed scarf)
































I am a question asker.  I might be THE question asker.

Call me curious, inquisitive or just plain annoying but when I'm introduced to strangers, when I want someone to be vulnerable or when I am looking for the truth, I ask A LOT of questions. 

Much of my time is spent thinking about how things work and why. How people work and why. How something started and where it might end. 
As Damian Hirst said and as something I completely relate to when I am in that moment of intense interest, "I just wanted to find out where the boundaries are. I’ve found out there aren’t any. I wanted to be stopped but no one will stop me".

I spent the better half of my life listening to the people around me tell lies.That is not what made me start asking questions and writing, but it is what made me into the kind of writer that I am. The kind of person that I am. The kind of person that asks too  questions.

Like: why
Like: are you lonely
Like: have you ever wanted to know the truth about something so much that you made it up?

 I suppose if you don't ask, you'll never know.

x