pants:zara    blouse:gap   belt:club monaco   shoes:nine west


My best mornings usually consist of casually waking up whenever my mental alarm clock goes off, heading down to Bridgehead on Elgin with my little pooch and indulging in coffee over ice and some face time with whatever book I may be into(currently that would be The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay ….which is bomb-ass btw).

But not this particular morning.

I was up at the crack of dawn (sort of) and en route to A channel to assist my amazing friend Erica Wark, who is the resident fashion go-to gal for the A-channel morning show.

Today, she presented an LA based clothing brand called Affliction and if you want to catch the segment, you can watch it here
The A-channel morning show will be presenting regular fashion segments weekly so stay tuned to find out what is happening in Ottawa’s little fashion world!
x