hex

dress:teenflo   shoes:ninewest   belt:club monaco   scarf:a coven in Chinatown, posing as a silk store

Do you ever have one of those days where you wake up and your best friend is at wits end with you, your dog eats a bunch of chocolate, you are late for a job interview, you drop and break your week old blackberry and then you get pulled over by the cops? All before noon?!
Do you ever ask yourself, “Why me?” “Why today?”

Well today I know the answer. It is because of the hexed scarf. 


I bought this scarf from a silk store in Chinatown and god dammit, every time I wear it tragedy occurs.
Now, I know this isn’t some inspirational outfit post or words of wisdom, but I thought I would at least share with you the last outfit I wore the hexed scarf with before I burn it and wipe my hands clean of all this bad luck bullshit.
Hope your wednesday has been better than mine so far.

x