a six year old and a stuffed tiger



I can’t say that I am one of those people that truly remember much of their childhood. I always lived more of my life in my head and through fantasy than being actually resent on the playground; and now as an adult where memory is all I have of that  time, it is all so blurred. What was real and what was imagined?

 I was quite a precocious little girl and had and still have an innocent draw towards Calvin and Hobbes. I think I was attracted to the cynicism, the sass and the mischief.
Even after all these years, I can still relate to the logic of this little boy and his stuffed tiger. Call me crazy, or intellectually stunted, but here are a few quotes

“Reality continues to ruin my life”
“That’s the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isn’t good enough for me. I demand euphoria.”
“What’s the point! Everybody gets good enemies except me”
“You can’t just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood. Last minute panic.”

x