good good gone



The Flour Shoppe: spreading the love in the Glebe.
A new cupcakery just opened and as their website states, they promise to make the Glebe a little sweeter. Let me tell you, this sweet shop keeps its promises!
As I was making my way past the store front a few days ago, I just popped my head in to see what this place was all about. I had good intentions of not indulging,  but when the generous and super nice cashier offered to let me take a box of cupcakes home for free because it was around closing time and she didn’t want to see any of the perfect little cakes just be disposed of….how was I supposed to say no?!

I probably don’t even have to say it, but I will, those little cakes are simply the bomb (especially the macaroon cupcake), as is The Flour Shoppe. I’ll definitely be going back for future sugar fixes!

As for the rest of the weekend….working, wilting in the sun, drag shows at the Lookout, a hopeful family reunion and maybe a bit of dancing!


skirt:Diesel   tank:F21   boots:aldo   bag:vintage   armband:giraffe   bracelets:vintage and j. lindeburg


 x