breath taking soul shaking

tank:kimchi and blue   skirt:club monaco   belt:vintage   shoes:nine west

I’ve discovered the only way that actually relieves a person from a hectic work week is by dancing to doo-wop. I swear by it! Tumbling and swinging and stomping thickly; making it your final purpose to shake off a week’s worth of stress in one blissful night of sweaty, rustled moving!
Last night, I tried to catch a bit of the Sharon jones and the Dap Kings concert at Cenfederation Park. I had my swing skirt on and dancing shoes set to “GO”, plus seven days worth fire of in my belly I was looking forward to stomping out, but, due my tardy ways and meandering inclinations, I only caught a few of the songs from afar.

Oh well. Hopefully they will swing back round these parts again soon! 

And now some fun stuff to look at: