i'mnotdead



Nope. Just took an enormous step back from all things social and all things digital for a while. Let me tell you: it was a great escape! Sometimes getting away from all internet distraction is the best and quite possibly the only way to get some clarity when things around you are not so clear. But I’m back with a bang and have a lot of wicked projects and news to share with you guys. I don’t want to give too much away but stay tuned this week for the launch of a fashion experiment series I did for Ef magazine in partnership with Canadian design line Nixxi.
Before I sign off, I want to quickly say thank you to all of the people who read and follow my blog. What a year it’s been –probably the most thrilling, tumultuous, revealing and important year I’ve ever had! Through this blog, you have all been here to witness a strangely intimate part of my life and I want to sincerely thank you for all of your support, comments, critiques and opportunities. 2012 is going to be a good ride!