heart-shaped bruises


My photography skills have been questonable lately. So have my general "being normal" skills--especially those needed for walking and stuff. 
This post is named after a fancy little bruise my ass earned after I tripped down the steps at the Whalesbone over the weekend. Oh yes, my clumsiness has been a whipping good time ;)
These quick snaps pretty much sum up the fun parts of recent times....excluding the graceful plumett of course.

The part of life not pictured here is fragmnted pieces of my disorganized self.
Life in boxes. Check. Boatload of work. Check. Project deadlines advancing quickly. Check. Lack of substantial sleep. Double check. Normally, I'm fairly good at holding things together, but alas, it's about time I smashed my life up and figure out what to do with the pieces.