HQ

club monaco men's dress shirt, vintage mesh bottoms, american apparel bathing suit, diesel boots







Welcome to stone cold fox headquarters: Where the water is warm, the sky is moody and the girls wear boots with not much else:. Welcome to my haven. My home away from home. My getaway. Wakefield. This summer I've been trying to skip town as often as possible and travel to the nookish-destination just a hop-skip and a jump away from Ottawa. There is just something so darn charming about that place that I can't get enough. Although, travel time, its close, but man! does it ever feel like a change of pace. If you know me, then you know my whole hearted love for sneaking off the beaten path, so imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon this deserted private dock made for suggestive lounging and dipping your toes.